VALUE + VOICE
VALHALLA RESORT IN HELEN, GA
APRIL 17-19, 2024
LIMITED TO 20 PARTICIPANTS
Hosted by Forte Consulting and Leverage Communications, this all-inclusive retreat offers a supportive network of female leaders and entrepreneurs ready to focus on education, development, connection, and their own definition of success.
Annette Bechtold and Katie Prellwitz are former colleagues who traded corporate life for entrepreneurship in their own fields. With Annette’s expertise in coaching and development and Katie’s career in branding and communications, this event will be a holistic retreat for female leaders and entrepreneurs. Every participant will walk away with new concepts, how to apply them, and the ability to connect with others in a relaxed atmosphere.
Our property of choice is the Valhalla Resort in Helen, GA. This prime location offers upscale accommodations and amenities that will allow you to immerse yourself in a relaxing experience throughout the retreat. Learn more about Valhalla by visiting their website below.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17
This day is all about settling into your personal suite, receiving your welcome swag bag, and having dinner with the group. We'll get to know each other and begin building the relationships we'll foster during the trip.
THURSDAY, APRIL 18
The day will kick off with a gourmet breakfast before we start our first session - three in all that day. After we've learned new techniques and takeaways, we'll head to a team building activity of painting at the resort. We'll give you time to rest and recuperate before dinner at the sky bar and drinks and desserts by the bonfire!
FRIDAY, APRIL 18
The last day will include our final session and a breakout roundtable of discussions to focus on what matters most to you. Before departing, you can choose to visit the town of Helen for shopping and more camaraderie or enjoy a spa service at a discounted rate.
If you'd like to extend your stay by arriving a day early or staying a day late, the resort will offer you our discounted rate for accommodations and spa services.
Throughout the weekend, we'll focus on four main sessions and end with breakout, roundtable discussions to focus on what matters most to you.
- REALIFE | Annette is a certified REALIFE Process® coach focused on how to balance daily life with what matters most to you. These exercises have been enlightening for countless clients over the years.
- FINDING AND USING YOUR VOICE | Once you find your voice - how do you use it? How do you feel comfortable and share it with confidence? In social media, real life, and the written word, here are ways to excel your personal brand and make your voice heard.
- FROM CONFLICT TO COLLABORATION | Learn how to face moments of conflict and use Annette's tools that will foster better relationships through collaboration - whether at work or in life.
- AUTHENTICITY, EXPECTATIONS, AND BOUNDARIES | This trifecta of ways to lead and live will carry you through the relationships you have with others and the one you have with yourself. Join Katie's personal journey through discovery and life lessons that can help you in work and life.
- ROUNDTABLE BREAKOUTS | We'll wrap up our retreat with an opportunity for you to choose your own adventure. Topics will be at different tables for you to participate in a discussion and hear from others.
A retreat to become the leader you’re meant to be.
As a leadership and executive coach and consultant, Annette Bechtold helps individuals and teams discover, align, and leverage their talents and gifts to achieve success. She inspires clients on their journey by helping them grow individually and collectively with their team. Together, they explore unique talents and learn how to leverage them to align with aspirations and callings. This fosters and accelerates the achievement of meaningful outcomes and balance in their life. Transforming talents to strengths provides direction allowing for greater performance, productivity, and profitability for teams and businesses.
Katie Prellwitz is the founder of Leverage Communications, a marketing consultancy focused on branding and communications for internal and external brands. She specializes in developing growth and business strategies for clients, regardless of their size or industry. Katie’s approach is strategic, creative, and results-oriented, and she believes that a unique tone of voice and design aesthetic are essential for any brand looking to stand out from the competition. With satisfied clients across all industries, she fosters the full potential of any business.
one cost | all inclusive*No tax or hidden fees
Swag Bag with Local Goods
Gourmet Meals of Choice
Refreshments + Alcoholic Beverages
Coaching + Consulting Sessions
Team Building Event
Download this PDF to share the benefits of this retreat with friends, colleagues, or your employer.